The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Access to eavesdropping and electronic bugging devices is becoming easier and more affordable. Quickly and discretely mitigate these threats using a wide range of accessories included in the ANDRE Advanced Kit that are specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 1 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
- RF DETECTOR: Sensitivity: -75 dBm for 3 GHz frequency -85 dBm for probes providing frequency at 500 MHz Stepped attenuation control: 30 dB, 20 dB, 10 dB, Auto, off
- AUDIO: Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control
- DISPLAY 3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen
- INPUT/OUTPUT:USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer
- POWER Input: USB internal charger Batteries: 3400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery (2 included), USB recharger Run time: >5 hours (typical)