The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Access to eavesdropping and electronic bugging devices is becoming easier and more affordable. Quickly and discreetly mitigate these threats using a wide range of accessories included in the ANDRE Advanced Kit that are specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 10 kHz to 12 GHz frequency range. The Andre Deluxe includes all the accessories found in the basic and advanced models plus the flowing Down Converter Antenna (500 MHz – 12 GHz), Ultrasonic Probe (15 kHz – 80 kHz), Directional Antenna (70 MHz – 500 MHz), Data Logging, PC Data Viewer (Data Viewer can be downloaded and allows the user to view and analyze data Logging information for report writing.), Boom Extender, Probe Tripod, IR Filter, Powered Connector Cable. the deluxe will goto 12 GHz with the down converter antenna
- RF DETECTOR: Sensitivity: -75 dBm for 3 GHz frequency -85 dBm for probes providing frequency at 500 MHz Stepped attenuation control: 30 dB, 20 dB, 10 dB, Auto, off
- AUDIO: Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control
- DISPLAY 3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen
- INPUT/OUTPUT:USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer
- POWER Input: USB internal charger Batteries: 3400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery (2 included), USB recharger Run time: >5 hours (typical)
- Note: This product is designed for parents to track or monitor their underage children.