ORION Tool Kit
The Inspection Toolkit contains selected tools for verifying the existence of threatening electronic surveillance devices.
- Borescope with built-in light and right-angle viewing for inspection inside walls, furniture, etc.
- Wire tracing system to trace miscellaneous cables
- Fluke multimeter for testing miscellaneous cables and electronic devices
- Combination stud finder and metal detector for non-destructive evaluation
- Hammer to evaluate the stability of a junction under the physical vibration
- Ultraviolet light and marking pen
- Multi-purpose geared screwdriver
- Miscellaneous tools including pliers, wire cutters, Leatherman™ multi-purpose tool, inspection mirrors, measuring tape, flashlight, drill bits for walls
- NOTE: SOME TOOL MODELS MAY CHANGE DUE TO AVAILABILTY
- Note: This product is designed for parents to track or monitor their underage children.